The Best Santa Pictures in Newington, Connecticut
As moms, we want to make the holidays magical for our kids. It isn’t until we become moms that we realize all the work behind the scenes to make the Christmas magic happen for our children! What’s a core memory that you have from Christmas? For many, it’s meeting Santa Claus.
When I was a kid, the only opportunity to take Santa pictures was to wait in a reallllly long line, probably at the local shopping mall, and I remember only one, maybe two, frazzled minutes with Santa. I had to wait in line with my three siblings, so we all went together. It’s kind of tricky to enjoy a special moment when you’re a Quadruplet! And the end result? Six exhausted family members, multiple crying children, and maybe, 1 5×7 loose print of the entire experience. It’s not something we aim to pull out of the archives as adults.
It’s not that my experience seeing Santa was that of the classic holiday movie A Christmas Story, but the truth is that meeting Santa is such a big deal for kids, and creating a unique Christmas memory is something families look for each year. What if you could create a magical holiday memory with your family, or meet Santa Claus without waiting in a long line and praying your child can say what they want for Christmas in 60 seconds or fewer? That’s too much pressure on all of you! Christmas is about soaking in the holiday cheer and making memories with your loved ones. And, don’t you want to cross that Christmas card off your list, too?
Have you considered a Santa picture session this year? Here are six benefits of taking private, professional Santa Pictures with your kids.
7 Benefits of Private Christmas Mini Sessions
1. No Waiting in Line – Ditch the line! Once you book your Santa pictures with me, all you have to do is arrive at your time slot—no waiting in a super long line. You’ll know exactly when your child gets to meet Santa. Our Elves will check you in efficiently and tell you when it’s time for the big moment. Once you’re booked, you can start the countdown!
2. Time to Warm Up to Santa –Meeting Santa is a BIG deal. Some kids happily jump up on Santa’s lap and start talking, while others need a few minutes to feel comfortable or need a parent nearby. Both are totally normal, and we’ll work with ALL of the feelings! Santa is very experienced in working with children of all ages. He’ll take the time to ensure your child is comfortable and able to share what they want for Christmas. With certain ages or desires, we can even take pictures without Santa first, and slowly introduce him for the best result. Our themed scenes mean the kids can DO fun things with Santa, too, not just sit on his lap!
3. Privacy – When it’s your turn with Santa, it’s just your family, me, and Santa! No prying eyes of the people behind you in line or pressure to hurry things along. You and your family can just relax and enjoy Santa pictures this year. We also pay a lot of attention to cleanliness and germs this time of year. So you won’t need to worry about waiting with all sorts of other kids either! All shared items are sanitized in between sessions, hands are sanitized upon arrival (including Santa!), and we have air filtration & exhaust fans in place.
4. Professional Images to Treasure for a Lifetime – Put your phone down; I have you covered. Soak in this amazing moment that I created for your child and your family! I’ll capture professional images of this experience for you and your child to treasure forever. Year after year, we’ll watch them grow!
5. Attention To Detail – Well before your photoshoot takes place, we’ll have contacted you about how to plan for your session with Santa, the best tips for success, what to wear, what colors to choose for your outfits, and how to check in on the big day! You’ll know exactly what to do and what to expect all the way through – when you’ll receive your gallery and even what items you can order afterward. There’s no guessing working with The Flash Lady Photography!
6. Done-for-You Custom Gifts and Cards – Imagine creating a beautiful collection box just for Christmas with a matted print that you get to hang up every year for the holidays. Or, the look on your parents’ faces when they unwrap their own portrait book with images of their grandchildren. Or your child hanging this year’s photo ornament on the tree. Christmas cards are such a great way to stay connected to loved ones near and far. After your Christmas mini session, I can handle all of this for you efficiently, with professional quality and fast shipping. You won’t have to worry about missing deadlines or poor quality from consumer labs. They’ll be the easiest Christmas gifts you’ve ever sent.
7. Stress-Free Holiday Tradition – As I shared at the beginning of this post, it’s a lot of work to create holiday magic. Trust me, I know it well. If you want to bring your child to see Santa or take a holiday Christmas card image with your family, let me take care of all the details for you. You deserve to make stress-free holiday memories, too!
Private Santa Pictures | Newington, Connecticut
As a Newington mom myself, I’m with you on making holiday magic. I love seeing the glow of the Christmas lights in my daughter’s eyes and knowing how excited she is for the holiday season. Take the pressure off creating the “perfect moment” because I’ve already created it for you!
During the summer, my husband, daughter, and I (and our parents!) spent weeks creating my custom Christmas mini session set. It’s custom-built, and so unique that you won’t find it anywhere else! Santa is so excited to meet your kids, too! But please know that these sessions will sell out! Book your Newington Christmas photo sessions here to secure your spot before November. You don’t HAVE to see us for Santa Claus either; we can just do your Family Christmas photos, too!
Do you have any questions or wish to book a full photography session with me? Please contact me here. We also have a LIMITED amount of weekday Private Individual Christmas Sessions!
Are you reading this blog at a later time? Join my VIP email list and never miss out on my Christmas Mini sessions again!
The Flash Lady Photography is a full service studio located in Greater Hartford specializing in maternity, newborn, baby, child, and family photographs. We create special memories out of your lifecycle events including creative maternity and newborn sessions, personalized first birthday celebrations and cake smashes, and family and holiday portraits! We also support local small businesses and professionals with custom headshots for your professional needs. We are conveniently located in central Connecticut with easy access to major highways and plenty of on site parking. Please use our website contact form to contact us about planning your special photography session! We look forward to working with you!