As per the State of Connecticut, Personal Services are allowed to re-open their business locations as of June 17th, 2020. Due to our high-contact genres especially with newborns, toddlers, and families in a smaller enclosed space, we have needed to wait until now to schedule sessions. Before opening, we have self-certified and have guidelines in place to ensure continued safety of both our clients and my family.
Certification #: BRC-00013093
*Updated as of 6/29/21 - We are still masking indoors due to our close contact with newborns/children that cannot be vaccinated.*
- Before your session all areas will be cleaned and sanitized, especially high contact surfaces like doorknobs, railing, seats/table, lights.
- Only 1 client session per 24 hour period (at least), except in the case of headshot clients who are here for a shorter period.
- If you or someone in your party is sick we will need to reschedule. NO exceptions!
- Shoes are removed upon arrival and stored by our entrance.
- Everyone over the age of 2 MUST wear a mask while indoors except while being photographed.
- All hands are immediately sanitized with an 80% alcohol liquid sanitizer.
- Please limit the items you bring with you to essentials. Only parents/guardians/helpers and those being photographed are allowed to attend. Please leave siblings or other guests at home.
- I have an air purifier that will be running with HEPA and UV Light filters built in for added protection before, during, and afterwards.
- Any props and shared items will have been sanitized (and will be again once you leave).
- Newborn blankets and stuffers are always sanitized/washed after your session.
- After the session is complete, we will all sanitize hands again before departing.
- The studio and my common areas will again be disinfected and any materials washed.
- We will communicate virtually for our Design & Ordering appointments until determined it is safe to do them again in person.
All procedures and terms are subject to change based on state requirements.