As per the State of Connecticut, Personal Services are allowed to re-open their business locations as of June 17th, 2020. Due to our high-contact genres especially with newborns, toddlers, and families in a smaller enclosed space, we have needed to wait until now to schedule sessions. Before opening, we have self-certified and have guidelines in place to ensure continued safety of both our clients and my family.
Certification #: BRC-00013093
Some of these guidelines won't apply to my studio as we are working 1:1 by appointment all of the time. But here is what you can expect:
- Before your session all areas will be cleaned and sanitized, especially high contact surfaces like doorknobs, railing, seats/table, lights.
- Only 1 client session per 24 hour period (at least).
- You MUST complete a Questionnaire before your arrival with questions about symptoms & sickness. If you or someone in your party is sick we will need to reschedule. Likewise for myself!
- Shoes are removed upon arrival and stored by our entrance.
- Everyone over the age of 2 MUST wear a mask while indoors except while being photographed. If you have a medical condition that is affected by this, please let me know.
- All hands are immediately sanitized with an 80% alcohol liquid sanitizer and temperatures will be taken.
- We'll head right down to the studio from there. Please limit the items you bring with you to essentials. Only parents/guardians/helpers and those being photographed are allowed to attend. Please leave siblings at home.
- I have an air purifier that will be running with HEPA and UV Light filters built in for added protection.
- Any props and shared items will have been sanitized (and will be again once you leave).
- Newborn blankets and stuffers are always sanitized/washed after your session.
- After the session is complete, we will all sanitize hands again before departing.
- The studio and my common areas will again be disinfected and any materials washed.
- We will communicate virtually for our Design & Ordering appointments until determined it is safe to do them again in person.
*Outdoor sessions will still be required to sanitize hands and wear a mask when social distancing is not possible (except children under 2).
All procedures and terms are subject to change based on state requirements.